Composition and structure of mobile dock ramp
The mobile dock ramp has been widely used in the cargo platform without loading and unloading equipment and mobile loading and unloading places. It is a product of the widespread use of forklifts. It is operated manually without external power supply, which saves time and energy and improves work efficiency. It is specially designed according to the user’s needs in terms of size and load.
Understanding the structure and components of mobile dock ramp will help us to use and maintain the dock better and make the best use of it.
The following together to understand the structure of the mobile boarding bridge：
It is a small slope with low height. When working, the tailboard drops down to facilitate forklift driving on the boarding bridge.
- The ramp of the bridge, and the load-bearing bottom frame at the bottom of the slope is a movable bridge.
The ramp platform is composed of two layers of high-strength anti-skid plate and high-strength steel grating plate. The high-strength steel grating can increase the friction force of forklift and is conducive to climbing. The slope angle can be adjusted by hydraulic lever. In order to facilitate up and down movement of forklift, the slope should not be too large.
- Oil cylinder, which is the direct actuator to adjust the bridge height (slope angle).
- Tires and axles. The mobile mobile bridge is easy to move and transfer.
- Hydraulic system, including manual lever, manual hydraulic pump and oil tank.
By means of the operating lever, the manual pump can be operated. The oil in the tank is pressed into the cylinder, which drives the boarding bridge up. When it descends, the return valve opens and the natural gravity is reduced.
- Safety barrier, which can effectively prevent forklift accidents from falling on the bridge.
After adjusting the height of the boarding bridge according to the height of the operating carriage, the height of the supporting leg is lowered to the ground and locked by the handle of the supporting leg. Said support leg can carry most of the gravity of forklift and cargo, and effectively reduce the operation of the operating vehicle.
- Safety locking hook
Before operation, the safety locking hook must be connected to the operating vehicle carriage, and the boarding bridge and the carriage must be firmly fixed together to prevent the two from separating during operation and in an accident.
- Boarding bridge horizontal working platform. When working, the platform and the working carriage are on the horizontal surface, so that it is easy for the forklift to enter the interior of the carriage.
- Lip plate.
When the boarding bridge is working, the lip plate should be placed at the bottom of the working vehicle carriage.