Guide rail hydraulic lifts
Guide rail lift is a fixed application of hydraulic lifting equipment for the transportation of goods in industrial plants, restaurants and pubs above the second floor.
Space advantages of using rail lifts.
1．No machine room is needed above the shaft, and it can be installed above 3.5m in height on the top floor.
2、No need for machine room.
3、No counterweight device, improve the utilization rate of shaft area.
4. The load and load is directly applied to the pit through the oil cylinder, so the strength of the shaft is low, and the shaft can be made of brick or brick-concrete structure.
Safety and stability advantages of guideway elevator: While having the safety devices of traditional traction elevator, it also has.
1.Overflow valve: It can prevent the system pressure from being too high during the upward movement.
2. Emergency manual valve: When the power supply fails, it can make the car descend to the nearest floor position to open the door,
3. Manual pump: when the system fails, the manual pump can be manipulated to pump out high pressure oil to make the car rise to the nearest floor position;
4. Pipeline rupture valve: When the hydraulic system pipeline ruptures and the car stalls, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit to stop the descent.
5. Oil tank oil temperature protection: When the oil temperature in the oil tank exceeds the standard setting value, the oil temperature protection device will signal, suspend the use of the elevator, and start the elevator only after the oil temperature drops.
Guide rail elevator operating cost advantages.
1. Low failure rate: Due to the adoption of advanced hydraulic system and good control, the failure rate of elevator operation can be minimized.
2、Low power consumption: When the hydraulic freight elevator goes down, it is driven by the pressure generated by its own weight, which saves a lot of energy.