goods lift, also known as a cargo lift can be delivered very fast by us when it is about either a custom or a standard lift (standard is very limited for goods lifts, like a service lift or a small goods lift). Most goods lifts are custom made.
When a new building is going to be constructed or a renovation of an existing building takes place everyone involved in the project will work with drawings. We will do the same of course, and we will advise you the very best we can regarding sizes, the loads to be carried, use of the goods lift and safety. For fixed spaces in a building we will fit in the right goods lift, it does not happen often that we have to say no to our customers. The other way around is also possible, the use of the goods lift and the loads to carry will determine what space is needed. In the end the space needed to install the goods lift properly is the space for the shaft or the area to keep clear to make installation possible. Every goods lift will be delivered with a CE-certificate. Therefore, a liftcheck is not required.
On top of this we also follow local rules in any country and we will make sure that we follow all instructions given by the architect or contractor who is involved in your project. Safety is very important, so we take a serious look about the danger of possible falling, squeezing or injurie.
What is a goods lift?
A goods lift (or cargolift) is a machine to lift goods vertically in a safe way. Persons are not allowed on the lift, only for loading and unloading. There is one exception: a goods lift with an attendant (sometimes called a goods / persons lift). These kind of lifts require special safety measures. There are a lot of different types of goods lifts (or cargolifts): small goods lifts, servicelifts, kitchenlifts, tyre lifts, lifts in storage spaces, heavy duty goods lifts, goods lifts with a cage, carlifts, and many more types for any use.
Then there are also goods lifts:
- In a shaft with a cabin and lift doors in the shaft wall
- In a shaft with handrails and gates on the platform and lift doors in the shaft wall
- Self-supporting lifts (fixed shaft) including lift doors
- Instead of a shaft mesh walls or special steel bars around the lift,
including mesh wall doors or special steel bar doors
- Instead of a shaft a goods lift in a complete cage (self-supporting) including special doors
All goods lifts are custom made available, for indoor or outdoor use.
The advantages of a goods lift
Hontylift is a leading manufacturer in China and we can adjust when needed regarding:
- Delivery times (we can deliver and install very fast)
- Very good quality/price ratio
- Flexibility in sizes, different types and RAL colors
- The latest technology against corrosion (humid environment, or the lift is outdoors)
- Save money on construction because of self-supporting goods lifts
- Save money on construction costs due to the fact that these goods lifts do not need a pit or a shaft, and in many cases the lift is self-supporting
- Lift check is not required, this is because our lifts will be delivered with a CE-certificate
- When desired, a voluntary inspection (lift check) is possible performed by a Notified body .
- Lifts can be offered with a HACCP standard
- Warranty by manufacturer for a period of 1 year
All mentioned advantages make sure that there is a solution for almost any situation, custom made is not only about the lift itself but also the right advice!
Price for a goods lift
Hontylift will help you with the right advice and offer several possibilities. In this way you will have the opportunity to compare more than one offer. The price does not depend on the quality because all lifts we offer the quality is never an issue.
The price depends on:
- Specifications and type of your lift
- Does it concern an indoor or outdoor installation
- The kind of treatment is used against corrosion
- Options and extra’s, like: handrails and gates, connection to cargo doors (roller doors),
anti-creep device (shot bolt system), soft start/stop, and much / much more
- The speed: from 0.1 meters / second up to max. 0.3 meters / second
A goods lift from Hontylift
When it is about knowledge and experience Hontylift is the right address to turn to. We will make sure to give you the right attention and advice. In many cases the quality and safety of your lift is the first priority.
An unique selling point is that we can deliver fast, this is because we have our own factory who do have enough manpower in the factory to build your lift. Of course we provide all drawings you need (also DWG), together with complete installation. When desired we take care of the maintenance and possible malfunction of your lift.