It is not easy to make mistakes in the operation of the mobile scissor lift
The mobile scissor lift can choose different power forms according to different requirements, and is equipped with a manual hydraulic device. It can work as usual when there is no power or no power. It can also be equipped with a retractable platform. When the platform is not long enough It can be stretched to the required position to improve work efficiency. As an ideal equipment product for modern high-rise buildings, equipment is indispensable for safe and civilized production at high altitude.
Mobile scissor lifts are currently very suitable for large-scale continuous high-altitude operations such as airport terminals, aircraft repairs, stations, docks, shopping malls, stadiums, residential properties, factories and workshops. Some products have automatic walking function, which can walk quickly and slowly under different working conditions. Only one person can operate the machine in the air, and continuously complete up and down, forward, backward, and turn movements. When the machine is stopped, the wheels are always in the braking state, and the 6-degree slope can be reliably braked. The super-wide, large-diameter and high-quality rubber wheels enable users to effectively protect the ground while increasing braking friction. So how can the operation of the scissor lift not be easy to make mistakes? Let’s take a look!
- When using the mobile scissor lift, open the supporting legs separately, and rotate the spiral supporting legs to make the spiral supporting leg balance foot plate completely land on the ground. Where the bonding force is poor, the supporting legs should be supported by sleepers or other methods. , Used when the platform is level.
- The platform’s load must not exceed the maximum approved load capacity of the platform. The lifting height of the platform should be adjusted before leaving the factory. The user must not adjust the height by himself to avoid accidents.
- After the platform rises, when it does not reach the user’s use height, other objects shall not be loaded on the table surface. When placing objects on the surface of the rising table, place them in the middle. If necessary, bundle the objects and place the scattered items in boxes. So as not to fall from high altitude.
- The motor used by the platform rotates counterclockwise (see the motor logo). When using a three-phase power supply, if the motor rotates and the lifting platform does not work, first check whether the “rotation direction” of the motor is correct. (Tested by the motor fan) Adjust the power connection to ensure the normal operation of the motor.
- After the platform rises, it is strictly forbidden to drag and move. Bring the platform of the controller to reduce emergency stops, emergency stops, and emergency stops (continuous rise and stop) to avoid danger before the platform resonates.
The mobile scissor lift is not prone to errors if it is carried out in accordance with the above-mentioned operation method. When in use, push the scissor lift to the desired position and connect the appropriate power supply voltage. After turning on the power, open the outriggers first. The fixing device cannot make it move at will. Be careful not to overload, put the goods to be repaired directly on the lifting platform, press the lifting button, and directly lift it to the required height. Have you learned it?