Any machinery and equipment will have a service life, must have regular and reasonable maintenance and maintenance, improper maintenance will affect the performance and service life of the machine, the lift with other mechanical equipment requires routine maintenance and maintenance, in general, the lift should be trained personnel responsible for the operation and daily maintenance work.
Specific practices are as follows.
1. when repair and maintenance, the lift should fall to the bottom pit, and power outage. When the platform needs to be raised for repair and maintenance, the power should be stopped and measures should be taken to fix the lift working platform table firmly to prevent the table from falling accidentally. Need to work at height, should be fastened safety belt, and take the necessary safety measures.
2. once a week regularly check whether the hydraulic pipe joints, fasteners, etc. are loose, and should be tightened when found loose.
3. long-term out of use (more than one month), before the trial should be checked and no-load test.
4. once every six months to clean the oil pump suction filter and solenoid valve filter particles network.
5. When replacing or repairing hydraulic components, the lift should be cleaned around, the components should be cleaned and blown clean and the oil inlet and outlet should be temporarily blocked, the components should not be damaged by knocking during disassembly and installation, and it is strictly prohibited to mix dust, solids and water into the hydraulic oil system.
6. Once a month, refill the chain and steel wire rope with lubricating oil and grease, and adjust the specific time according to the site environment.
7. Check whether the oil cylinder, pump station, hydraulic pipeline and joints are leaking before each shift, and contact the maintenance personnel for repair in time if there is any problem.
8. replace the AC contactor once a year, when using frequently, the replacement time should be shortened.
9. In the process of use, when the wire rope breaks or the chain breaks, the lift tilts, the motor sound is abnormal or other abnormal phenomena, the operation should be stopped and the maintenance personnel should be contacted in time for maintenance.