Lifting platform common failures and troubleshooting methods
Lifting platform does not rise·
1. Motor power supply is not normal or reverse.
2. Check the power supply voltage, adjust the power supply phase sequence, check the AC contactor, check the motor wiring, check the control line.
3. Faulty travel switch, limit switch or control line.
4. Check the travel switch and control line.
5. The descending solenoid valve is open or jammed.
6. Clean the descending solenoid valve or check the control line.
7. The amount of hydraulic oil is not enough or no oil.
8. Add hydraulic oil.
9. Normally closed valve spool is dirty or blocked.
10. Clean the oil filter and screen, clean the hydraulic valve and replace the hydraulic oil.
11. The pressure of the relief valve is too low.
12. Adjust the relief valve.
13. The gear pump is worn or aged badly.
14. Replace the gear pump
15. The hydraulic oil is aged and deteriorated seriously.
16. Replace the hydraulic oil
17. Emergency valve is not completely closed.
18. Close the emergency valve completely.
19. Damaged seals, hydraulic system oil leakage.
20. Check the oil cylinder, pipeline joints for oil leakage, replace the seals.
The lift does not fall
1. Down the solenoid valve coil is damaged or the power is not connected.
2. Check the control line or replace the solenoid valve coil.
3. The solenoid valve spool is blocked or damaged.
4. Clean the solenoid valve, clean the screen, and replace the solenoid valve if necessary.
5. Normally closed valve cap is loose.
6. Tighten the normally closed valve cap.
7. The speed control valve is closed.
8. Open the descending speed control valve.
Lifting working platform rising process speed abnormal, motor overheating
1. Normally closed spool is dirty.
2. Clean the normally closed spool.
3. Emergency bolt is loose.
4. Tighten the emergency bolt.
5. Oil filter is blocked.
6. Clean the oil filter.
7. Suction pipe, M8 bolts for fixing oil inlet flange, articulated joint, articulated hexagonal bolt, reducer of articulated joint, loose connection, air leakage.
8. Check and tighten them one by one.
9. The hydraulic oil is deteriorated or the amount of oil is not enough.
10. Replace or add hydraulic oil
11. The power supply voltage is low.
12. Check the power supply voltage.
13. Hydraulic line leakage makes the cylinder crawl.
14. Check the hydraulic pipeline.
15. Cylinder deformation or sealing too tight so that the oil pipe crawl.
16. Replace the oil cylinder.
The falling speed of the elevated freight elevator is too fast or too slow
1. Inaccurate adjustment of the descending speed control valve.
2. Adjust the descending speed control valve.
3. Normally closed spool filter blocked.
4. Clean the normally closed spool and screen. Lifting working platform sinks naturally
5. Normally closed spool or one-way spool dirty.
6. Clean the normally closed valve and check valve spool.
7. Emergency bolt is loose.
8. Tighten the emergency bolt.
9. Cylinder oil leakage or cylinder unloading.
10. Check the cylinder and deal with it.