What are the precautions for aerial work lift trucks
What are the precautions for aerial work lift trucks? Aerial work platform lift truck for our city construction, aerial work platform lift truck for shopping malls, airports, warehouses, municipalities and other commercial complexes, in the use of aerial work platform we need to pay attention to what?
1. The use of lifting platforms must be configured after special training, examination and qualified, licensed professional operators.
2. Lift platform operators must be in accordance with the provisions of the maintenance of machinery and equipment, in the implementation of various checks and maintenance before starting the lifting platform, before work should check the scope of work of the lifting platform car, remove obstacles that prevent the lifting platform car rotation and walking.
3. Support is an important preparation for the operation of the lifting platform, should choose a flat ground, such as soft or undulating foundation, must be solid with pillow pad before work.
4. The lifting platform should generally start the lower arm first, then the middle arm, and finally the upper arm. In the lifting platform rotary operation process, must be in the lower arm up a certain height before the rotation, the rotation should be slow, while paying attention to the shear arm and the platform to the distance of the equipment to meet the safety needs.
5. The operator on the working platform should wear a safety belt, when working in an electrically charged area, the body should be grounded according to the regulations, lifting platform ascent operations should be directed by the person in charge of the work, the person in charge should be in accordance with the GB5082 standard signal and lifting platform operator to contact. The signal sent must be clear and accurate.
6. Lifting platform operations before the work, the person in charge of the work should be to the operator, technical and safety briefings, the content should include: work content and requirements; safety precautions and dangers; personnel division of labor and the scope of responsibility.
The person in charge of the work should check the condition of the vehicle and the operator, but also be responsible for checking whether the terrain environment, lifting and lowering meet the requirements of the safety technical measures or the work plan formulated in advance, and if there is any discrepancy, the corresponding measures should be formulated before starting the work.
7. If there is any contradiction between this provision and national or industry regulations, it will be implemented according to national or industry regulations.